R&D System Test Engineer_Sibiu_AN
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Ensure and verify that the system accomplishes the intended functionality consistent with the system requirements;
- The System Test Engineer is performing both System Requirements and System Integration validation and verification;
- Participate in the review of system requirements and provide input related to system tests activities;
- Develop test specification according to system requirements or system architectural designs;
- Executes test cases either manually or automated in the automotive specific tools;
- Reports the status of the executed test cases, generate test logs, submits failures as problem reports in the change management tool;
- Document his development activities properly and align with stakeholders;
- Work based on defined process and methods.
- Programming knowledge (practical experience with programming tools);
- Electronical measurement tools (Experience in stimulation and measurements of analogue and digital signals;
- System simulation tools (e.g. CANoe);
- DOORs (or database tools knowledge, understand how to query a database works by applying filters or accessing different attributes of an object in database);
- Analytical skills (systematic approach, capability to analyze and solve problems, capability of abstraction and simplification, recognize dependencies, capability to apply different testing methods in order to have the required quality);
- Communication skills (Communicate with specialists, presentations).
- Basic knowledge on architecture;
- Basic knowledge on the corresponding domain (e.g. electrical engineering, computer science, systems engineering, etc.);
- Basic knowledge of AUTOSAR;
- ASPICE knowledge;
- ISO automotive related knowledge;
- SyML (system modeling or modelling knowledge, able to understand diagrams using modelling language, and basic knowledge to system behavior).
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
In the time frame 1999 - 2019, Continental invested about € 1.8 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five business areas are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed around 20.000 colleagues by the end of 2019, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists working in the R&D centers.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters