R&D System Engineer_Sibiu_AN
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Programming of prototype test sequence using Test Stand;
- Test equipment development / deployment (HW/SW);
- Test equipment debugging, validation and release;
- Specify test equipment content (HW/SW) platform including documents and embedded Test SW (toolboxes) for Prototype and Production Test System based on Product Test specification;
- Consult Project team to define best test strategy and deploy most suitable test solutions;
- Inquiry to internal / external suppliers for test equipment;
- Transfer of Test System SW, Test System HW and SW;
- Loading/Flashing/Boundary Scan concepts to production and launch support (including trainings);
- Refine and agree Production Test Concepts and Product Test Specification;
- Provide technical support to users of test equipment's/tools.
- University degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar areas;
- Programing skills (C, TestStand);
- Understanding of electronic circuits;
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control (e.g. oscilloscope, power supply, DMM, frequency generators);
- Proficiency in English.
- Know-how about test systems architectures (HW and SW);
- Know-how about Flashing, Boundary Scan, SW loading concepts, (e.g. Jtag, USB, Ethernet);
- Know-how about Requirement Engineering.
- Know-how about cyber security/ secure manufacturing, handling of secrets keys using KDM;
- Experience in stimulation and measurements of analogue and digital signals;
- Experience in programming using Test Stand;
- Experience in integration of HW and SW test systems;
- Experience in validation and release of test equipment (e.g. MSA, Gauge R&R).
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
In the time frame 1999 - 2019, Continental invested about € 1.8 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five business areas are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed around 20.000 colleagues by the end of 2019, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists working in the R&D centers.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters