R&D Hardware Development Engineer_Sibiu_SAM VED
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Design analog and digital hardware modules;
- Develop electric and electronic circuits;
- Perform simulations and worst case calculation;
- Develop schematics and layouts;
- Develop system architectures and provide clear documentation;
- Collaborate with Software and Mechanics teams in order to find cross-functional solutions;
- Design and perform tests for validation;
- Create test specification.
- Bsc or Msc in Electrical Engineering or similar. Msc or higher preferred;
- Experience in designing digital and analog electronics circuits;
- Knowledge of Motor Drivers, Current and Voltage monitoring, electrical fail-safes;
- Knowledge of EE CAD tools ( EagleCAD, LTSpice, OrCAD, Proteus, Zuken);
- Knowledge of embedded communication protocols such as CAN, SPI, UART, I2C etc;
- Good knowledge of English.
- Experience with Actuators and Sensors;
- Technical project lead experience.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the “SensePlanAct” chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters