Software Requirements Engineer for AN (Iasi)
Each one of us can contribute to a better future. You can do this on a daily basis on a Software Requirements Engineer in Architecture & Networking.
These should spark your interest:
- Support in collecting the relevant software requirements from documents obtained from the involved parties (customer and internal stakeholders);
- Support in reviewing and getting the agreement of all stakeholders (e.g. development team,) for the software requirements;
- Analyze, engineer and refine the requirements of the product at software level;
- Analyze drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate the requirements;
- Supports error analysis process (e.g. checks software impact);
- Implement and maintain the traceability of the internal requirements;
- Quality assurance exposure.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
- Have process experience on Change-, Version- and Requirements Management, including tool know-how;
- Are able to synthesize information (taking complicated things and explain them in easy-to-understand manner, talent in showing ideas graphically);
- Have good communication skills (clear, concise, adjust message to audience);
- Basic C Programming knowledge, other programming languages are a plus (e.g. C++);
- Basic electronics knowledge;
- Real time embedded systems basics, automotive product knowledge are a plus;
- Have good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Enjoy investigating, asking questions and taking initiative;
- Enjoy dynamic environments.
What we offer :
- Flexible working time;
- Hybrid work;
- Competitive salaries & benefits;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for the integration period;
- Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Within Architecture and Networking, we provide systems, software, services and complete end-to-end solutions for networked mobility in the vehicle and beyond. We develop our innovative solutions along our strategy “Connect.Inform.Integrate.” We provide technologies to connect vehicles with the cloud, other vehicles or road users and the infrastructure. From products to services, we protect the connected vehicle by advanced Cyber Security solutions, and we offer solutions for intelligent fleet management.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters