Senior Mechanical Engineer for He[a]t (Iasi)
This Business Area Holistic Engineering and Technology develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Holistic Engineering and Technology ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
As a Mechanical Engineer in our Mechanical Engineering Group, you get the chance to work in the best development teams and learn what you need to start a professional career in the automotive industry. You will boost your knowledge by learning from the best mentors and working with latest development methods.
Do you want to be a Senior Mechanical Engineer? These would be your main responsibilities:
- Responsible for product design, CAD modeling, tolerance calculation, drawing and product structure (Mechanical BOM) creation of medium to high complexity projects according to defined guide lines;
- Contributing to new platform development and generic solutions;
- Responsible to validate design through various techniques (e.g. mathematical formulas, analytical calculation, DFMEA);
- Responsible to optimize existing design by various techniques (reverse engineering, bench marking etc.) and offer engineering support and expertise in order to reach a better cost, quality, reliability and manufacturing;
- Responsible to analyze and interpret reports (e.g.: FEA, measurements reports, QL);
- Responsible to communicate with suppliers (incl. test laboratories), external customers and universities;
- Responsible to take part, initiate and moderate brainstorming meetings, reviews of medium to high complexity projects in order to exchange information and improve design;
- Creating and analyzing drawings, sketches, diagrams for developed components;
- Responsible to estimate, plan and track own and other's work packages;
- Responsible to take over mentoring tasks and create integration and development plans.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
- Have a degree in a Technical University (i.e. Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Machine Manufacturing and Industrial Management);
- Have minimum five years of experience in a similar job in automotive industry;
- Have very good knowledge of design tools – Catia;
- Have knowledge of the automotive product components (electrical, mechanical engineering);
- Have very good knowledge of tolerance calculation, plastic design, die cast, stamping technology;
- Have very good knowledge of design and manufacturing methods of mechanical parts, drawings standards, FMEA, PDM tools (i.e. Wise PDM, SAP);
- Have DOORS tool knowledge (optional);
- Are skilled in logical and structural thinking;
- Have very good communication skills and team oriented approach;
- Have advanced English knowledge (required).
What we offer:
At Holistic Engineering and Technology, we make individual mobility more comfortable, reliable, connected and safer. Creating value via our dedicated people is our driving force.
Join our team in IASI to take part in the development of an extensive range of products, from Integrated Body Controllers to Door Control Units to Gateways, Intelligent Antenna Modules for premium car manufacturers.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Employee discount for local vendors;
- Health & wellness;
- Employee events;
- Meals ticket;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters