SQM Software Cybersecurity
Cybersecurity plays a crucial role in modern car software and systems being developed by Continental but also integrated from a broad supply base. This leads to an important focus on Supplier Quality Management for Cybersecurity.
To strengthen our international team, we offer a position as SQM Software Cybersecurity (m/f/diverse) within the Automotive Purchasing Central Function with the following tasks:
- Responsible for supplier and component cybersecurity management system within SQM Software.
- Develop supplier to the required cybersecurity level and track improvement programs.
- Perform supplier audits and assessments (Automotive SPICE, cybersecurity assessment etc.) for software and hardware supplier.
- Active participation in supplier selection and sourcing process.
- Negotiate and agree on general quality agreements with supplier.
- Contribute on continuous improvement process and programs of supplier quality-related processes, guidelines and systems.
- Support supplier related events and vulnerability management.
- Technical academic studies or comparable education (e.g. Bachelor or Master in Computer Science).
- Multiple years of work experience in related fields like Software development, Project Management, Requirements engineering, testing and/or Quality Assurance.
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle and development methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience in cybersecurity standards, methodologies and technologies.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact with different levels of people, including suppliers and project teams.
- Able to lead and manage improvement projects with suppliers.
- Experience in conducting software audits, assessments or process compliance checks. ASPICE competent assessor level preferred.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Able to work independently and travel frequently (e.g. 25%).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of 33.8 billion euro and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters