Sales planner (temporary employee for 3 month)
Support sales planner for following topics
- Help maintain data quality in Sales main tool - SPOT (concerning master data, volume planning, prices);
- Support the 5 years’ Sales planning process with data maintenance, different reports (per product/region/customer) and presentations for the upper Management;
- Regular detailed SPOT Status analysis (per customer, product group);
- Creation of different Sales reports and presentation (LVPF status comparison, LVPF history file, SPOT-CDP comparison, etc);
- Compare and synchronize budget year data in different Sales tools;
- Regular Coordination Meetings with the Segment Sales managers ;
- Analyze prices changes: CPC tracking and FC current year, CPC budget year, Actual vs. Planned, etc/;
- Special Tasks (Power Point Presentations, ad hoc analysis, data preparation for Sales Management Reviews, etc)
- University of bachelor's degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering;
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles;
- English intermediate skills for writing, reading and speaking ;
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Confident communication and presentation skills;
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issue
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters