Internship - Cybersecurity for Shop Floor Tires
Our department Digital Manufacturing Technology at our location Hannover-Stöcken is in charge of developing, standardizing and implementing competitive IT interfaces related solutions to all production technology areas in the Tire Manfuacturing plants globally.
Within this exciting work environment, we are offering an internship position starting immediately. For the best learning experience possible, the internship should have a duration of 6 months.
This internship includes the following tasks:
- Support with the implementation of Cybersecurity concepts in our Tire plants
- Support on maintaining our global protection level on our Shop Floor devices
- Develop Power BI reports for Cybersecurity KPIs
- Develop Cybersecurity Office reports
- Support on the implementation of our ongoing Cybersecurity Campaigns
- Students (m/f/diverse) that study electrical engineering, IT, mechatronic or similar
- Ideally having a specialization in Industrial Automation
- Knowledge of Operating Systems
- Knowledge in Reporting tools, e.g., Power BI
- Knowledge of Networking Security Controls
- Competent handling of MS Office-Programs
- Fluent command of written and spoken English, basic German
- Great communication and networking skills
- Structured and creative thinking
Please remember to upload your current enrolment certificate as well as your current grades, and please upload a proof of the prescribed time period for your mandatory internship (if applicable) as they are absolutely necessary to further process your application.
We welcome the application of severely disabled people.
- The opportunity to get knowledge on Cybersecurity related Networking tools and reporting architectures
- Working on an international environment
- Global presence and recognition
Sie wollen mit uns Gas geben? Starten Sie durch und bewerben Sie sich jetzt!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and speciality tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.
IT-Koordinator (m/w/divers) Mobile Devices & Applikationen bei der Vergölst GmbH
Administrator - Group IT Infrastructure Operations - SMT (m/f/diverse)
Solution Manager Collaboration Solutions & Foundation (m/f/diverse)
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters