System Engineer for Smart Mobility (Iasi)
Do you want to be a System Engineer for Smart Mobility Iasi?
These should spark your interest:
- You will be engaged in the collection of relevant requirements from all technical documentation produced by the customer and internal partners (software/ hardware engineers/ Technical Project Lead);
- You will be responsible with identifying and covering functional risks and gaps in the definition of requirements and future implementation of these and perform all steps according to quality process in place;
- You will be in charge of fulfilling safety related tasks according to the internal Safety Management Procedures/ Methods;
- You will be planning System Engineering activities for all disciplines, including effort estimations, per-release planning and status reporting;
- You will be involved and responsible for the definition of functional and non-functional system requirements for a product by performing analysis, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate the product to be developed;
- You will be responsible for deriving System Arhitectural Design and hardware-software interface into functional requirements;
- You will be responsible for reviewing and getting the agreement of all parties involved in the process (e.g. Client, external auditors, legislation, development team) for the system requirements;
- You will be responsible to support and synchronize with disciplines members in regards to requirements updates and open items bringing order, clarity and conciseness;
- You will be the interface between System Engineer(s) and Project Management (e.g. in terms of escalating unclarified requirements, delays in planning).
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering or software engineering or equivalent technical discipline;
- Experience in the field of Embedded Systems design (either Software Development, Electrical Design or Systems Engineering);
- Basic knowledge of discrete electronics (High-side switches, H-Bridges);
- Knowledge of CAN/LIN communication rules and network management;
- Awareness of onboard diagnosis solutions (e.g. UDS);
- Knowledge of requirements management & application lifecycle management tool;
- Basic knowledge regarding development processes and standards (e.g. Automotive Spice, CMMI);
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of motor control (Brushed motors, Stepper motors);
- Knowledge of DC-DC converters;
- Knowledge of following standards: ISO 21434, ISO 26262 and their application in the development of Automotive Embedded Systems;
- Experience regarding the tools which support Requirement Engineering, especially DOORS, Jira, Confluence;
- Basic Knowledge about Project Management and Project Management tools;
- Experience in the automotive industry, AUTOSAR;
- Intercultural competence, communication skills and teamwork;
- Travel readiness.
What we offer:
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period;
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Hybrid work;
•Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We offer products for connected mobility, software, services and end-to-end solutions for new mobility concepts. We continually adapt our solutions to the needs of our customers, so we develop highly flexible modular systems for convenient and individual system integration.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters