Software Team Leader for Smart Mobility (Iasi)
Within Smart Mobility business area your coordination and engineering skills can make a difference in the development of exciting new automotive products and technologies.
We are looking for a charismatic and energetic person, who is willing to join a great management team, in the pursuit of building the future of automotive mobility together. It is necessary that you find excitement and satisfaction in other people’s accomplishments. Your role will be to manage/ coordinate a team of about 10 automotive engineers who deliver high quality solutions for our customers.
As a Team Leader for SMY your tasks will include:
• Disciplinary and technical leadership of a team;
• Establishment, management and further development of a qualified team in coordination with the department management;
• Management of necessary technical escalations in the project environment;
• Contributing to the internal communication regarding the presentation of technical results;
• Approvals for activities within the team leader function;
• Plan, organize, lead and control the work of the people in your team, in order to ensure they deliver high quality software solutions;
• Allocate incoming work, existing resources and sets up priorities in order to meet upcoming / ongoing tasks and have balanced workload;
• Support team members in their assignments;
• Manage hiring, coaching, career planning and salary recommendations of your team members;
• Organize appropriate training of employees in order to continuously improve their level of technical know-how;
• Perform periodical evaluation for team members;
• Collaborate with other Continental teams to ensure synchronization across multiple teams, contributing to the final Continental deliverables; international collaboration is required.
• University degree in software/electrical engineering or comparable qualification;
• Professional experience in people management;
• Several years of professional experience in the field of system and / or software engineering;
• Very good English language skills (written and spoken);
• Good analytical reasoning, problem solving skills and ability to understand complex systems;
• Good communication and presentation skills;
• Good planning and organizing abilities;
• Passion for working in an international team with many different customers;
• Initiative, dedication, attention to detail;
• Ability to take decisions based on limited amount of information.
What we offer:
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period;
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Hybrid work;
•Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We offer products for connected mobility, software, services and end-to-end solutions for new mobility concepts. We continually adapt our solutions to the needs of our customers, so we develop highly flexible modular systems for convenient and individual system integration.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters