Product and Process Industrialization Engineer Entry
Coordinate and follow up all product and process industrialization activities in order to meet budget and production targets (e.g. reduce scrap and waste, cycle times). Furthermore, the PPI Eng initiates and implements action plans for continuous improvement of all product and process industrialization relevant processes.
▪Ensure the achievement of product and process industrialization targets according to internal and external customer expectations
▪ Plan and implement investments for project/product specific tooling and devices (e.g. molds, mandrels, jigs, gauges) according to standards
▪ Initiate and implement continuous improvement activities by applying CBS methods and training measures
▪Manage and implement product and process changes in collaboration with internal and external departments.
- Perform risk analysis
- Update product documentation
▪ Perform product specific testing and start-up of production process and pre-series production (e.g. ensure run@rate) and handover to production (series) according to standards
- Responsible for the Industrialization of product and process changes.
- Master data creation in SAP
▪ Lead tool / gauge design in colaboration with Tool design.
- Performe tool capacity analisys.
▪Identify and implement product optimization potential (e.g. raw material replacement) in running articles in alignment with central (segment, BU) product development or similar function according to standards
▪ Solve proactively quality issues regarding customer complaints and reject rate (in close cooperation with Quality) according to standards
▪ Identify and implement technical production processes optimization potential regarding quality, efficiency and capability (i.e. process parameters as e.g. extrusion speed, vulcanization time, cutting speed, etc.) according to standards
Education/Certification: Engineering degree; Mechanical, Industrial.
Professional Experience: Process, Quality or Manufacturing is a must; Experience in projects development is desirable.
Project and/or Process Experience: PPAP, core tools, capacity calculation.
- Analitical, determined, effective problem solving.
- Knowledge of norm ISO TS 16949
- Computer Skill (MS Project, office, SAP)
- English language (Fluent)
- ISO 14001 Standard (Knowledge of Environmental Policy, Enviroment, Aspeccts and impacts, Environmental management systems and the elements of the ISSO 14001, standarsd tha applies and /or requires to the possition.
- Ergonomic evaluation
In Continental we are committed to an inclusive and non-discriminatory culture, we will never require a HIV or pregnancy test as a part of our selection process.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters