Software Integrator for Electronic Suspension Systems Basic Software (ESS)
Are you aware of the many benefits of an air suspension system?
CAirS combines the compressor, valve block, control unit, motor drive/relays, internal pipes and cables, temperature sensor and connectors in a single compact unit, reducing the weight by up to 1.5 kilograms.
This highly integrated air supply system simplifies installation in the vehicle because it comes as a complete unit. It also has a scalable range of functions, allowing it to be used for simple level control or for fully integrated solutions that control all tasks relating to the spring rate and damping. CAirS is a closed system with a pressure reservoir, which means that it is especially quiet and efficient.
If you want to be part of our agile team, please check below your future responsibilities:
- Develop software for embedded systems in the ESS department (CAirS product)
- Analyze and understand software requirements
- Integration of 3rd party AUTOSAR SW components
- Integration of internally developed SW Components
- Cybersecurity knowhow it’s a plus
- Creation of documentation and user manuals for the implemented software solutions
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Debugging, Analyzing and Testing written code
- Perform measurements and assess the results of the measurements
- Communicates with project team to exchange information and identify improvement opportunities
- Proactive and collaborative attitude.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Knowledge of software development processes (ASPICE SWE.1, SWE.3 and SWE.4)
- Knowledge of development tools (i.e. Doors, Git, Confluence, Vector tools, Tresos/DaVinci)
- Experience in solving emerging team impediments.
- Experience in an agile development environment
- University degree in Computers, Information Technology, Automation or relevant
- At least 3 years experience on embedded software development.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR Architecture
- Communication skills.
- Knowledge of Diagnostics UDS.
- Knowledge of CAN Communication Protocol
- Knowledge of RTE handling and integration
- C compilers and build configuration
- Linker scripting
- Good knowledge of C language.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies (Kanban, Scrum, SAFe).
- Knowledge of microcontroller technology.
- Good English language skills, written and spoken
- Passion for software and personal commitment.
- Jenkins Automation & GIT knowhow it’s a plus
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters