Software Platform Integrator for Autosar Projects for Software and Central Technologies (Iasi)
Within Software and Central Technologies, we aim to impress our customers with innovations, an intelligent software architecture, reusable modules, reference designs and unrivaled expertise in integration. We actively drive partnerships forward, because it is only together that we can achieve sustainable growth and implement the best possible solutions. In addition, we are focused on harmonization and simplification through standardized software and hardware modules, expertise, processes, methods, and tools, nurturing synergies and efficiency as a result.
Do you want to be a Software Platform Integrator for Autosar Projects for Software and Central Technologies (SCT)? These should spark your interest:
- You will participate in the development of an extensive range of products (from High Performance Central ECUs to Sunroof Electronics) for premium car manufacturers;
- As a part of SW team you will develop highly sophisticated solutions for creative projects
- You will integrate software components from a large number of 3rd party suppliers or develop new applications for our projects;
- In order to reach the greatest results, you will collaborate with a strong international team;
- In the end you will be able to see your results being integrated in the vehicles driven on streets.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
- Are fluent in C;
- Have Embedded systems fundamentals;
- Have the ability to understand requirements and derive unit design, implementation and test accordingly;
- Have a good logic and problem solving skills;
- Are able to work in a challenging environment;
- Are good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Own a positive attitude and optimism, plus a big smile.
It will be a plus if you have:
- Experience in Service Oriented Architectures;
- Knowledge of debugging technique and ability of using hardware equipment;
- Basic knowledge about production processes for electronic devices;
- Basic knowledge of automotive standards and automotive experience;
- Experience with version control tools and change management methods;
- Knowledge on any of the AUTOSAR stacks or RTE;
- Knowledge on Adaptive AUTOSAR;
- Python knowledge.
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December;
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron;
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus;
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services;
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.;
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price;
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea);
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days;
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus;
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis);
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27);
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies;
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company;
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.