Project Functional Safety Manager for PSS (Iasi)
Passionate about automotive safety aspects and interested in ensuring safety for intelligent cars?
You can now make your passions meet in our Passive Safety and Sensorics business unit. We are part of the Safety and Motion business area and we link driving dynamics sensors and surrounding sensors with passive safety systems. Therefore, we can develop effective integrated safe and secured systems.
Do you want to be a Project Functional Safety Manager? These should spark your interest:
• Assuring the definition of safety goals and collecting the evidences for compliance of the product with the safety goals;
• Assuring the definition of project safety responsibilities for entire system and subsystems and detailed responsibilities;
• Performing project coordination and planning of organizational safety activities in coordination with BU Safety Manager (preparation and updating of project safety plan);
• Owning responsibility for the Functional & Technical Safety Concept;
• Planning and tracking Safety analyses (FMEA - Sy Sw Hw, FTA, DFA, FMEDA);
• Promoting the functional safety culture within the project.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a match to our team if you have:
• University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Automatic Control and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics etc.);
• Experience in R&D and Project Management methods, processes, skills, and tools;
• Knowledge about PSS, PLC process methods and tools;
• Knowledgeable in HW/SW development;
• Knowledgeable in ISO 26262;
• Knowledgeable in technical risk analyses, e.g. FMEA, FMEDA, FTA;
• Good writing, reading and speaking English skills.
What we offer :
• Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
• Flexible working time;
• Hybrid work;
• Health & wellness (life assurance, private health and dental insurance, sport activities, canteen etc.);
• Professional development opportunities (in technical and managerial area);
• Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
• International work environment & traveling opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters