Internship for Function Developer-Vehicle Dynamics (Iasi) – Remote
Passionate about systems engineering and interested in developing a specific function for intelligent car components using model based design?
We develop the future of highly advanced braking technology for all vehicle types. Future Brake Systems must be capable of more than “just” decelerating a car safely. They must contribute to the efficiency of the vehicle, and they must meet new requirements for Automated Driving. Part of that is to generate brake pressure very quickly when active driving safety requires it. Our product is the enabler for Future Brake Systems and Motion Control solutions. It especially supports the first step forward towards brake systems of the future – the transition to genuine brake-by-wire systems.
Do you want to be a intern in our team? These should spark your interest:
• Owning responsibility for specific function deliverables on system engineering level
• Performing theoretical analysis (simulation, calculation), product/customer requirements analysis, problem resolution and feasibility study
• Creating mathematical models of physical systems and developing models
• Develop MATLAB Simulink models for simulating the physical system and design control algorithms.
• Implementation and validation of new approaches for control algorithms and monitoring functions.
• Understanding, tailoring and implementing of complex mathematical algorithms and theories.
• Combine hydraulics, electronics, programming and algorithm know-how for understanding and modifying the system behavior.
• Model Based Development using Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow, Targetlink
• Performing prototyping of complete function (could include Mechanical, Electronic and Sw elements) with Model Based Development
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a match to our team if you have:
Are enrolled in the 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of studies or Master Studies in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Automatics, Computer science, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics) or you just graduated in one of these fields;
- Have good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Have good Microsoft Excel skills;
- Simulation tools (MATLAB / Simulink);
- Good understanding of mathematics and physics;
- Good understanding of power electronics and control theory;
- System engineering, with focus on simulations in either of the following areas: hydraulics, motor control, power electronics or sensors - is a plus;
- Are a creative and solution-oriented person;
- Are meticulous, and very attentive to details;
- Approach innovative constructs with an open mind;
- Enjoy dynamic environments.
• Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
• Flexible working time;
•Work from home;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters