Function Developer for PSS (Iasi)
Passionate about systems engineering and interested in developing a specific function for intelligent cars using model based design?
You can now make your passions meet in our Passive Safety and Sensorics business unit. We are part of the Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area and we link driving dynamics sensors and surrounding sensors with passive safety systems. Therefore, we can develop effective integrated safe and secured systems.
Do you want to be a Function Developer? These should spark your interest:
• Owning responsibility for specific function deliverables on system engineering level;
• Performing theoretical analysis (simulation, calculation), product/customer requirements analysis, problem resolution and feasibility study;
• Creating mathematical models of physical systems and developing models;
• Model Based Development using Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow, Targetlink;
• Performing prototyping of complete function (could include Mechanical, Electronic and Sw elements) with Model Based Development;
• Performing early verification of behavior, performance, computation capability by modeling and simulation MIL/SIL of the complete chain.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
You can be a match to our team if you have:
• University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Automatic Control and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics etc.);
• Strong knowledge of MATLAB and Simulink based model development; algorithm and verification of automotive systems;
• Knowledge of model-based MIL/SIL/PIL/HIL validations for system functionality;
• Experience with C programming language;
• Ability to review, resolve and debug the model design issues, design challenges and ensure compliance to the model standards (AUTOSAR, ISO26262, MISRA);
• Knowledge of CAN/LIN/FlexRay Protocols, Vehicle Architecture and Diagnostics;
• Good writing, reading and speaking English skills.
What we offer :
• Flexible working time;
• Hybrid work;
• Competitive salaries & benefits;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period
• Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters