Hardware Developer – Display Solutions for User Experience (TM)
With this role you will be part of Display Solutions Product Development Center in business area User Experience and work in an international team being involved in a wide product range with different display sizes and different customers working with the latest technologies on the market.
- Provide input for PCB architecture for assigned electronic functionality/modules;
- Contribute to define electrical architecture of the product;
- Contribute for design, calculation, simulation, software-hardware interface and documentation of electrical modules and schematics for electronic designs according to product specification and defined processes;
- Contribute in the development of PCB test tools;
- Support for creating/modifying of PCB schematics;
- Contribute for creating test specifications and executing electrical testing and validation according to defined requirements and specifications;
- Create and maintain of electronic design documentation;
- Contribute to creating the hardware inputs for PCB Production Test Specification;
- Support electrical engineering activities with the prototype model shop.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Electrotechnics, Telecommunications or other relevant field of studies);
- Advanced knowledge of the hardware components;
- Basic knowledge of analog and digital design techniques;
- Basic knowledge of various electronic design tools;
- Oscilloscope and basic electronic equipment handling;
- Fluent in English;
- Very good communication skills;
- Strong drive and initiative;
- Ability to analyze technical problems.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Today’s displays are as individual as today's cars. Forms and functions follow brand specific design philosophies. New degrees of design freedom are enabled by the seamless integration of multiple displays into 3D shaped freeform surfaces and enable new User Experiences. Our technologies allow a nearly endless variety of forms and shapes.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters