Agile Facilitator/Release Train Engineer for PSS (Iasi)
As part of the Business Area Autonomous Mobility and Safety, the Business Unit Passive Safety and Sensorics integrates sensors, intelligence and services for your safe mobility.
The Business Unit PSS is represented in Iasi by the fast-growing Segment of Electronic Chassis and Components Products (ECC). In ECC we are developing products like Scalable Chassis Control Unit (central electronic device for vertical dynamics control, providing permanent adjustments of the damping force and controlling the suspension system of the vehicle), Central Computing Platform (High Computing Platform, acting as integration platform for various software functions from different domains), Electric Vacuum Pump (providing safe and reliable control of the vacuum pump) or Electric Power Steering (ECU supporting the driver to steer the vehicle).
As an Agile Facilitator/Release Train Engineer your mission will be:
• Lead the R&D location Agile transformation;
• Be the agile coach, mentor of the facilitator team (Release Train Engineer, Scrum master);
• Act as a Release Train Engineer.
As an Agile Facilitator/Release Train Engineer your tasks will be:
• Lead the transformation toward "Agile Engineering" of the local R&D organization : Define and pilot the journey to "Agile", - Facilitate the change, - Develop the Agile Engineering culture, - Provide an inspiring vision;
• Active coaching on the pilot projects by playing the role of facilitator;
• Lead the group "Agile Facilitator" Iasi. A group composed of Release Train Architect, Scrum Master, involved as facilitator in Agile Project Team. The group members will join an Agile project team to lead the project team’s progress towards their goals by optimizing the overall cross-team coordination, ensuring agile methods/practices, addressing continuous architectural front-loading of an Increment.
The magnitude of the role:
• Local engineering Excellence team “PSS Agile Facilitator”;
• Facilitating 3 to 4 product lines (TIS, CCU, ECS, SIS).
You can be a perfect match if you have:
• 2+ years Experience in Agile method practices (Kanban, Scrum, Safe essential);
• 6+ years working in automotive research and development (project or software or system management or Process Quality planner);
• Experience in coaching, facilitation;
• Experience in working in international teams and understanding for foreign cultures required;
• Preferably University Degree in an Electrical Engineering field (Automation and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering) or Informatics;
• Agile Development Methodology (based on SAFe framework): SAFe® Program Consultant certified;
• Budget planning methods and tools: Standard;
• SW development knowhow: Basic;
• System development knowhow: Basic;
• Release Train Engineer: Standard;
• Project management: Advanced;
• English: Advanced.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters