Hardware Discipline Project Leader – Display Solutions for UX (TM)
With this role you will be part of Display Solutions Product Development Center in business area User Experience and work in an international team being involved in a wide product range with different display sizes and different customers working with the latest technologies on the market.
In your day-to-day job you will:
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining Discipline Project Plan with cost, quality, risk analysis and timing throughout life of project;
- Be responsible for planning of tasks and assigning them to project team members;
- Coordinate and control the project activities and assure they are in line with the project plan;
- Actively manage and optimize the use of resources on project;
- Participate in establishing and managing technical relationships with all internal and external parties (e.g. other disciplines, customers, suppliers);
- Be responsible for closing all open issues during development phase.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
- University Degree (i.e. Automation and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics);
- Basic knowledge of analog and digital design techniques;
- Problem solving and ability to analyze;
- Strong organizational and documentation skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Very good communication skills;
- Strong drive and initiative;
- Presentation skills;
- Previous experience regarding project development is a plus.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Today’s displays are as individual as today's cars. Forms and functions follow brand specific design philosophies. New degrees of design freedom are enabled by the seamless integration of multiple displays into 3D shaped freeform surfaces and enable new User Experiences. Our technologies allow a nearly endless variety of forms and shapes.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters