Hardware Engineer for UX (TM)
- Be part of our Product Development Centers;
- Work in an international team;
- Be involved in a wide product range with different display sizes and different customers;
- Work with the latest technologies on the market;
- Have the chance of a career path with senior Technical Project Leader development perspective, based on experience and project size.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Schematic integration of various electronic circuits such as power supplies, microcontrollers and video input circuits for embedded application designs;
- Following specific automotive development workflows with regards to electronic design, verification and EMC measurements;
- Creation and maintenance of design documentation;
- Design validation based on customer requirements and according to a specific acceptance criteria.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is what it takes to be successful:
- Basic electronic fundamentals;
- Knowledge of various electronic design tools;
- Oscilloscope and basic electronic equipment handling;
- Problem solving and ability to analyze;
- Previous experience regarding project development is a plus;
Required soft skills:
- Strong organizational and documentation skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- Strong drive and initiative;
- Ability to work in an international team environment;
- Good communication skills, fluent in English.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Our User Experience (UX) business unit makes that drivers and passengers are optimally informed and can control functions in a user friendly way. Developing solutions from instrument clusters, head-up displays and displays solutions, through to control panels, central input devices, and morphing controls, UX makes the processing and management of information easy, intuitive and reliable. But UX is also the right partner when it comes to infotainment. Advanced radio & multimedia solutions reflect the growing demand to seamlessly transfer the digital lifestyle of consumers into the vehicle and offer an innovative user experience. New products like our Cross Domain Hub merge innovative display solutions, with superior input devices and state-of-the-art infotainment, to reach a new level of comfort and security.
Our UX solutions are also an enabler for autonomous driving.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters