Software Architect for Passive Safety and Sensorics (Iasi)
Did you know you can use your software knowledge in creating safer cars?
With intelligent vehicle technology, Continental helps vehicle manufacturers to significantly improve safety on the roads. In this mission, passive systems offer optimum protection in the event of an accident and we are working for these systems in Iasi. Airbags, seatbelts (restraint systems), and pedestrian protection, they all increase safety throughout the vehicle.
In order to further develop this kind of products, we need a skilled Software Architect to join our Passive Safety and Sensorics team in Iasi.
These should also spark your interest:
• Analyze all project related software requirements coming from customer (external) or Conti (internal).
• Create the software architecture, for projects within the Electronic Chassis Components segment, from business unit Passive Safety and Sensorics:
o Modeling with IBM Rational Rhapsody in UML/SysML;
o Develop new architectural concepts and platforms (up to ASILD);
o Define or approve software components and interfaces;
o Define the Real-Time Operating System tasks scheduling;
o Create real-time timing simulations using Inchron (state of the art tool);
o Perform software safety analysis (e.g. failure tree analysis, memory partitioning analysis, etc.)
• Assure the traceability between software requirements and software architecture; and from software architecture to software detailed designs.
• Support the software validation engineers in creating the software integration test specification, by describing in the architecture interfaces between the software components.
• Review and update the software architecture with the stakeholders, according to project schedules and milestones.
• Inform in real time the project team about any changes performed in the software architecture.
• Constantly check for new software requirements in the project and where missing, write the necessary requirements, prior to their inclusion in the software architecture.
• Participate in projects meetings and support the team in finding the best software implementations, from architectural point of view.
• Collaborate with third-party vendors to evaluate and/or develop key software technologies required to offer comprehensive software development.
• Participate in selection of development/test tools and environments to enhance overall software infrastructure and ecosystem.
• Contribute to the overall software quality by defining best-practice software engineering methods, including specifications, testing guidelines and code-review processes.
You can be a perfect match to our team if:
• You have an engineering degree in a relevant field (Automation and Computer science, Telecommunication, Electronics, Informatics, etc.);
• You have relevant experience with embedded software;
• You have experience in international teams;
• You can decompose and understand complex systems;
• You have good English writing, reading and speaking;
• You are innovative and challenge ideas;
• You feel you can contribute to a research and development project.
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
- Flexible working time;
- Cross-Border Mobile Work in the EU according to internal regulations.
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you private medical insurance which offers a wide range of medical services.
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
- Tires discount - Purchase best Continental tires at a special price.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
- Sabbatical year - Take up to one year off and come back on the same position, according to our internal policies.
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
- In-house restaurant & coffee corner.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容：
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接）
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters