Embedded Linux Sr. Software Engineer
Continental Automotive is one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world and a leader in automated driving. Through our pioneering technologies and services, we’re changing the future of mobility to make it more safe, smart, and sustainable. Our Auburn Hills, MI location is seeking Embedded Linux Software Engineer to join our team.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
- Responsible for the software architecture, design, and implementation of Embedded
- Linux SW modules for products developed by CES.
- Develop, maintain and communicate software/system development content and
- timing for embedded automotive control modules.
- Provide support to application teams for identification of root cause for issues and
- corrective action plans.
- Participate in technical discussions (prepare / present responses) with customers.
- Be the contact between two or more departments to facilitate and ensure
- appropriate exchange of knowledge
- The ideal candidate is disciplined, and can foster a team environment
- Assist acquisition activities by creating the SW concept and effort estimations.
- Responsible for the development of new products and changes to existing products
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to the department.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
- Bachelor’s degree in: Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science
- or equivalent
- 2-5 years of experience in embedded Linux development
- 2-5 years of experience with C or C++ programming
- 2-5 years of experience with bash scripting or equivalent
- Basic understanding of electrical schematics
- Experience using measurement devices like multimeter, oscilloscope, etc
- Must be willing to travel (approximately 10%) supporting internal and customer development trips
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
- 5-7 years of Embedded Linux experience with C or C++ programming and Master degree
- Experience in Linux kernel development
- Experience with Linux device driver development
- Experience in porting Linux to new CPU architectures
- Knowledge of real time operating systems
- Experience with Automotive Electronic/Electromechanical Products
- Experience in Telematics
- Knowledge of network protocols and cellular wireless technologies
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Automotive is one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world
and a leader in automated driving. Through our pioneering technologies and services,
we’re changing the future of mobility to make it safer, smarter, and sustainable.
Our Auburn Hills, MI location is seeking an experienced Embedded Linux Software
Engineer to join our Continental Engineering Services (CES) team. The ideal candidate
has skills in embedded software architecture for various in-vehicle automotive
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
当您点击“继续前往SmartRecruiters ”后，您即将访问Continental AG的招聘平台，该平台由位于德国的SmartRecruiters GmBH运营。对于您在平台中提交的所有个人数据，Continental AG是数据控制方。您在该平台内提交的申请，将视为您同意下述内容
- 同意Continental AG的隐私声明（链接
- 同意Continental AG在中国境外处理您的个人信息
- 同意Continental AG与其位于中国境内/境外的子公司或关联公司分享您的个人信息
继续前往 SmartRecruiters繼續前往 SmartRecruiters