▪ Purchasing representative in project team from the acquisition phase until SOP and interface with Category Management.
▪ Covering material cost, supplier component quality, component timing and technical feasibility through supplier.
▪ Responsible for sourcings prior SOP for Segment's specific parts managed by Project Launch Management.
▪ Engineer or equivalent technical degree or adequate working experience (at least 5 years)
▪ 2 or more years of professional experience in Purchasing or other relevant functions
▪ proven experience in Purchasing functions or Project Management
▪ experienced in international cultures and business environment, worked in international Teams for minimum 1 years
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.