Sales Operations Analyst
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture, and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.
ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. We are seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to join our team.
ONE ContiTech – The first choice for material driven solutions.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
- Manage, maintain, develop, and troubleshoot reports, custom objects, and processes in our preferred CRM system, Salesforce.com.
- Support the field sales team by assisting with Salesforce.com report customization, SAP special requests and QlikView reports as needed. Assist with any follow up/communication from the field sales team and deliver accurately and on-time.
- Utilize, run, and analyze SAP reports to ensure requests are within allowed amounts.
- Create documents in SAP & maintain required supporting documentation.
- Schedule, host, and record webinar meetings as needed.
- Manage the Marketing and Advertising Promotional Program year-round.
- Manage, analyze, report, communicate, and load monthly budgets for the NA commercial team.
- Track, load and monitor customized customer communications throughout the year.
- Responsible for coordinating and scheduling online training as well as the annual new hire sales training program.
- Conduct training for field sales associates on a quarterly basis.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, business or related field or minimum 2 years’ experience without a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of business experience or equivalent educational experience
- Experience utilizing the Microsoft Office suite required; advanced Excel skills required.
- Strong communication skills - written & verbal.
- Influence & relationship building skills needed.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
- SAP skills strongly preferred.
- Strong IT background with Salesforce.com preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.