▪ Creation and development of local maintenance strategies (e.g. preventive maintenance, spare part management)
▪ Contiuous improvement of technical availability and reliability of the machinery
▪ Ensuring compliance with safety and additional standards (e.g. IATF 16949) as wells as further given standards
▪ Planning, execution and development of the different maintenance activities, like preventive maintenance or maintenance projects
▪ Support of investment projects
▪ Leading the maintenance department and employees.
▪ Ensuring the necessary employee qualification for the fulfillment of the set tasks
▪ Planning and controlling of the assigned cost centers (e.g. maintenance, sparepart)
▪ Participation in budget planning of investment and maintenance projects
• Calculation, monitoring and reporting of the given KPIs, incl. maintenance costs
• Derive actions to improve the KPIs and to optimze the maintenance costs
▪ Share lessons learned and best practices with other local Head of Maintenance
▪ university degree, preferably in production or engineering management, industrial engineering or related fields
▪ 5 or more years of professional experience in manufacturing, maintenance, preferable in two functional areas, e.g. PnI, Maintenance, Quality, Operations, etc.
▪ cross functional experience e.g. in Maintenance, Quality, Supply Chain or CBS preferred
▪ Comprehensive experience in rubber and plastic production processes
▪ Experience in Maintenance
▪ Experience in execution of projects following G-S_09
▪ Experience in CBS Methodes
▪ 3 or more years in a leadership position, preferably in in a technical team with functional and disciplinary responsibility for other individuals
▪ Experience in working with intgernational teams on maintenance topics
▪ Proficient in minimum 2 languages, native language and English is mandatory
Benecke Changshun (Changzhou) is a joint venture set up by ContiTech, which is a division of the fortune 500 Continental Corporation of Germany and Jiangsu Changshun Group. The company was established on Dec, 2014. Benecke Changshun (Changzhou) is dedicated in developing, producing, and selling high end and health friendly artificial leather for automotive seating.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.