Portfolio Project & Product Data Management - IAPAC
Responsible for Portfolio Projects and Product Data (information) Management for IAPAC portfolio, candidate will be responsible to support all areas of the defined cluster with knowledge, trainings and hands-on support on all facets of project management. In addition, as the Product data (information) Manager, you will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of our Product Information Management (PIM) system while also leveraging your analytical skills to ensure data quality, integrity, and compliance. The person will play a part in optimizing our data management processes and supporting strategic initiatives. The role requires a combination of strong collaborative leadership, strategic thinking, excellent communication skills and data driven decision making while helping facilitate key projects within the Market & Strategy team on request.
Portfolio Project Management:
▪ Is the PM Coach for the defined product cluster
▪ Ensures usage of Corporate/BU project management methodology in the PM team
▪ Supports product managers in running and completing successful projects on time and in-scope
▪ Maintains master dashboard of all defined cluster projects, showing project completion state and milestones
▪ Assists PM's in creation of A3 / PREQ's to ensure successful project scope
▪ Provides necessary support to other projects throughout the M&S team
Product Data Management - System Administration:
Administer and maintain our PIM system, ensuring optimal performance, security, and user access.
▪ Collaborate with cross-functional teams to configure and customize the PIM system to meet business requirements.
▪ Manage user accounts, roles, and permissions within the PIM system.
▪ Implement system updates, patches, and enhancements while minimizing disruptions.
▪ Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues and coordinate with vendors or support as needed.
▪ Conduct regular backups and implement disaster recovery plans for PIM data.
Product Data Management - Information Management:
Analyze product data to identify discrepancies, inconsistencies, and areas for improvement.
▪ Implement data governance policies and standards to ensure data accuracy and compliance.
▪ Collaborate with data stewards to define and maintain data quality controls.
▪ Develop and execute data cleansing and enrichment processes.
▪ Create and maintain documentation related to data standards, processes, and best practices.
▪ Generate reports and provide insights on data quality and trends to support decision-making.
▪ Identify opportunities for data-driven improvements and efficiencies.
Product Data Management - Stakeholder Management:
▪ Identify and create KPI to measure performance and report to stakeholder relevant milestones.
▪ Communicate effectively with stakeholders, providing updates and addressing concerns promptly.
▪ Act as a liaison between the PM team and business stakeholders to ensure alignment.
Support of Product Management Team:
▪ Maintains PM Team SharePoint, ConNext groups, Teams etc
▪ Organizes all regular PM team meetings and calls
▪ Aligns with other Segments and BU functions to collect input for projects
Evaluation & Lessons Learned:
▪ Evaluation and Lessons Learned: At the end of a project, project managers conduct a thorough evaluation to assess its success and identify areas for improvement. They document lessons learned and share them with the organization to enhance future project management practices
Degree in Finance, Business Administation, Marketing, Engineering
3+ years work experience, preferably in at least 2 different functional areas or in different companies with experience in product information management
Project and/or Process Experience:
Project management experience leading major projects, with experience in an international business environment a considerable asset
Proven experience with data analyst and product groups previous experience
Previous experience in project management and/or process optimization for data management
Proven experience with content management systems (CMS)
Must be fluent in English for both written and oral communications. Fully embraces diversity.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.