- Business cases preparations to request capital for investments
- Project management ( Establishing adequate project organization, meeting structure, information/ knowledge exchange, documentation, archiving, etc)
- Administrate the project budget and human resources assigned to achieve the planned result
- Development of technical specifications, in conjunction with multidisciplinary teams for the acquisition of new machinery
- Ensure the new machines full fill the global laws and technical internal and external rules or recommendations
- Ensure the processes and equipment’s meet all the regulations to be safe and ergonomic
- Setup an initial project plan in accordance with the valid processes (phases, deliverables, milestones/ Q-Gates, etc.);
- Ensuring compliance to valid processes incl. legal requirements;
- Tracking the project progress, define corrective measures if deviating from the plan;
- Deciding and reporting the overall project status in accordance with the financial and quality KPIs
- Installing and performing professional change management;
- Performing opportunity & risk assessment, controlling and steering the implementation of opportunity & risk measures;
- Representation of project in internal/external meetings
- Responsible for the installation and commissioning of production machines, parts and lines as well as preparation of documentation
- Actively manage stakeholder expectations, inform and involve stakeholders on a regular basis and in an appropriate manner
- Assign work packages to project team members
- Help build up a supportive culture of cooperation and teamwork within the project
- You will support continuous improvement initiatives on plant equipment-process performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of successful experience within a Manufacturing Environment
- Ability to communicate technical information to a diverse audience.
- Project management experience required minimum 3 years
- Basic knowledge in CAD drafting and modeling.
- Professional experience as project lead, leadership experience in the area of project management.
- Sufficient experience in the areas of product development and operations would be beneficial;
- Experience in the role as project lead / functional lead for a team of employees of different functional areas over a period of several years;
- Collaboration with international teams;
- Excellent customer facing and internal communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; German language would be a plus;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
In Continental we are committed to an inclusive and non-discriminatory culture, we will never require a HIV or pregnancy test as a part of our selection process.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.