System Architect - Visualization Systems
In the Budapest Artificial Intelligence Development Center of Continental, Autonomous Mobility, we create next generation automotive software solutions which make automated driving safe and affordable. We work towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of automated driving by delivering world-class perception and fusion systems. Our teams develop software solutions for automated parking systems, processing various automotive sensor data and providing a robust, scalable output to driving function modules.
As a system architect you shape the future of human vision systems. You work out concepts for new products and optimize existing systems together with experts from different function domains.
A System Architect is a Release Train Architect with a focus on defining the whole system through the whole chain of effect. The System Architect partners with project leaders and within the Systems Engineering team during quotation, development and production phases.
We develop a camera-based human vision system in the context of driver assistance systems. This system supports the driver, e.g., during parking maneuvers by providing visualisations in real time.
- Development of the architecture and requirements of the Human Vision base system as part of an international system engineering and architecture team.
- Defining the system from stakeholder down to System and System Product level.
- Deriving and breaking down requirements to describe the system behaviour.
- Strong collaboration with Product Line Parking and Application Project teams.
- Promote team development by sharing knowledge and best practices by coaching other team members and contributing to continuous improvement.
- Modelling architecture and designing the system and functions in the context of the Human Vision domain.
- Support quoting activities and interact with potential customers.
- Closely collaborate with other teams within the Product Line Human Vision and from related Product Lines.
- Work in an agile environment (SAFe 5).
- University Degree in related field (e.g. electrical engineering, computer science) or a comparable qualification.
- Several years of professional experience as systems engineer/ -architect.
- Expert knowledge and experience in developing and modelling architectures with Rhapsody and Harmony SE.
- Expert knowledge in requirements engineering knowledge.
- Experienced in systems engineering process.
- Experience with DOORS Next Gen respectively DOORS.
- Experience with Functional Safety according to ISO 26262.
- Experience with driver assistance functions, ECUs, and sensors.
- Experience with and passion about working according to the agile principles.
- Self-motivation, strong communication and presentation skills as well as a creative mindset and openness to new approaches.
- Experience and passion about working according to the agile principles.
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- Collaborative, open-minded, team player attitude.
- Planning skills and high quality orientation.
What We Offer
- Participation in exciting, highly innovative projects.
- Personal career development and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility.
- Ability to directly deliver software into real products.
- Access to cutting-edge technologies and to one of Europe’s largest in-house GPU clusters.
- Opportunity to see your ideas turn into reality with our test vehicle.
- Continous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills.
- A friendly, respectful and collaborative work environment that encourages creativity and innovation.
- Competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including:
- Private health insurance
- Bonus system
- Employee discounts
- Sport pass support
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental, founded in 1871, is a global technology company specializing in sustainable and connected mobility solutions. With 150 years of experience, we provide safe, efficient, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, and transportation. In 2022, we achieved €39.4 billion in sales, employing over 199,000 people across 57 countries. Our portfolio includes automotive safety, brakes, automation, and communication technologies for vehicles.