ME Standard Operations & Automation Manager
- Organize, lead and control the activity in the area of responsibilities;
- Verification and proposal of actions to reduce scrap and increase productivity;
- Maintaining the situation updated with the implemented standardizations;
- Integration of automations and any other solution that brings improvement and / or reduction of cost or other benefits to the company;
- Providing support in the implementation of new processes to align the local organization with global organization procedures and standards;
- Participation in client / external audits;
- Offering support to team members / colleagues in issues related to serial production processes;
- Offering support for the installation of new equipment;
- Optimizing the current processes regarding the cost reduction and modification programs;
- It is constantly documented about the new trends in the field methods of improvement;
- Development of innovative and the best practice solutions;
- Maintaining the reliability and safety (according to ESH) of machines and processes during the improvement actions;
- Evaluates subordinate people annually and establishes measures for their development;
- Establish training needs and plan these trainings for the subordinated people.
- Technical University degree;
- Mechanical production processes background;
- Experience in leading people;
- Proficient in English language;
- Basic project management skills;
- Understanding of financial topics(accruals, manufacturing variations, cost centers).
What we offer:
- The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
- Meal tickets - With a value of 40 Ron.
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you a medical subscription through Signal Iduna.
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
- Bookster – Feed your body and your mind. You can borrow books and you’ll receive them at the office.
- Sports benefits- It’s important to stay active, so we offer you the 7Card.
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a caseby- case basis).
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
- Transport from Timisoara area – You can choose to come with the bus provided by the company if you’ll work from the office.
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly, and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture, and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services