Senior Deep Learning Engineer - Parking
In the Budapest Artificial Intelligence Development Centre of Continental, we create next generation automotive software solutions which make automated driving safe and affordable. We work towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. In the Business Area of Autonomous Mobility, we are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of automated driving by delivering world-class perception and fusion systems.
As a Deep Learning Engineer You will be responisble for:
Develop and apply SOTA technologies like diffusion models, multimodal networks, generative AI tehcnologies.
Develop cutting-edge deep learning methods for comprehensive environmental modeling using camera, lidar, and radar sensor data.
Develop, analyze and improve deep learning algorithms for complex scene understanding, computer vision (2-D and 3-D object detection, semantic segmentation, human pose estimation), point cloud analysis, sensor fusion, model fusion, and more.
Utilize vast computing power and extensive data to train models and conduct evaluations.
Collaborate with international experts and benefit from university collaborations.
Participate in real-world field tests based on your interests.
- MSc or PhD in a quantitative field (e.g., computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics, data science).
Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
Strong expertise and passion for artificial intelligence.
Advanced proficiency in Python and PyTorch.
Solid understanding of computer science and software engineering principles.
Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Collaborative mindset and ability to thrive in a professional team environment.
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in C++.
- Advanced skills in DevOps, Docker, and Command Line Magic.
- Experience with embedded systems optimization techniques.
- Demonstrated success in applying machine learning for real-world impact.
- Expertise in fine-tuning deep neural networks.
- Familiarity with large-scale data processing technologies.
What we offer:
- competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including:
- bonus system
- annual flexible benefit (Cafeteria)
- private health insurance
- employee discounts
- sport pass support
- flexible work-from-home arrangements
- continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- personal career development and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility
- opportunity to see your ideas turn into reality with our test vehicles
- ability to directly deliver software into real, innovative products
- easily accessible office location in downtown Budapest (near Kálvin square)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental, a pioneer since 1871 in global technology, specializes in sustainable mobility solutions. With over 150 years of expertise, we deliver safe and affordable solutions for vehicles and transportation worldwide, achieving €39.4 billion in sales in 2022. Operating across 57 countries with over 199,000 employees, our portfolio encompasses automotive safety, brakes, automation, and communication technologies. At Continental Autonomous Mobility, we are dedicated to advancing automotive software solutions to enhance automated driving safety, aiming for Vision Zero to eradicate daily fatal accidents globally.