Tehnician Mentenanta Corectiva SMT - Manufacturing TM
- Asigură primul nivel de decizie în cazul rebuturilor de producţie;
- Detectarea defectelor şi remedierea acestora în cel mai scurt timp;
- Generarea de soluţii de îmbunătăţire.
- Cunostinte de citire a schemelor electrice/electronice;
- Mentenanţă preventiva pentru echipamentele din ariile de producţie (asamblare manuală şi automată);
- Coordonare echipa preventiva SMT;
- Îmbunătăţire scrap, FPY, downtime echipamente;
- Identificarea cauzelor defectelor şi propunere de soluţii.
- Cunoşterea proceselor de producţie SMT (Printing, SPI, Placement, Reflow, AOI);
- Experienţa în identificarea erorilor la masinile de AOI;
- Cunoaşterea standardelor din IPC610;
- Operare calculator;
- Disponibilitate de lucru în schimburi.
- Cunoştinţe de electrică, mecanică, pneumatică, senzoristică;
- Abilităţi de lucru în echipă;
- Responsabilitate şi orientare spre calitate;
- Cunoştinţe medii de limba engleză.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of “Always On,” sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions – seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility – architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.