We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our expanding UK Interior Business Segment team at Lichfield. This role will focus on excellent communication with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure project deliverables are met within cost, time and quality constraints.
- Project delivery: assume overall responsibility for all aspects of the project from quotation through to completion.
- Resource planning: liaise with relevant discipline leads (software, systems, quality, manufacturing etc.) to plan resource and relevant project milestones against customer requirements.
- Deliverables management: define and track achievement and compliance to planned milestones.
- Budget management: budget controlling and reporting, invoice/receivables management against deliverables.
- Quality Management: work with the quality teams to ensure compliance to the relevant CES and automotive processes.
- Stakeholder Management: develop and maintain relationships with key project stakeholders and deliver clear, concise information to both internal and external teams.
- Risk evaluation and change management: identification, analysis and quotation of new requirements/requests.
- Quote management: work closely with the Sales team for acquisitions, driving internal teams to respond accurately, timely and competitively to customer requests.
- Brand advocate: educate and inform customers of the competencies, experience and portfolio offered by CES (both locally and globally)
- Degree of at least Bachelor in the area of Electronics, Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
- Project Management, Project Planning, Project Guidance Experience (incl. at least one automotive product development cycle for start to finish).
- Management experience (disciplinary or professional).
- Familiarity with automotive electronics and good industry knowledge
- Software tool experience: MS Office Tools, MS Project and SAP or similar.
- Excellent communication skills, strong customer orientation and ability to motivate teams.
- Willingness and ability to travel (both UK and EU)
What We Offer
- 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension scheme
- Discount on tyres
- Training Opportunities
- Modern working environment and flexible working practices
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.