Architecture and Networking_Software Architect
The SW Architect performs the process of designing the SW architecture and checks its implementation throughout the project, i.e. decomposition of SW functions and requirements to module level, specification of interfaces between SW modules and their interaction.
- Design of the SW architecture
- Coordination of module interfaces and interaction
- Support of the System Architect when defining the System Architecture
- Conduct of SW architecture reviews
- Support of the SW integration
Please send your Japanese and English CV and working history when you apply.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Automotive Japan K.K.