(Senior) Manager Functional Safety Management (m/w/d) - REF36637H
- Leading and coaching a team of experts (m/f/diverse) in Functional Safety Management
- Planning, coordination and tracking of your team considering utilization, content, budget, timing and quality
- Coordination of the collaboration of your team with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Functional Safety Management tasks according to ISO 26262
- Moderation and creation of work products, such as item definition, functional safety plan/proof, DIA, FSC, TSC, etc.
- Moderation and/or preparation of safety and risk analyses, such as HARA, FMEDA, FTA, etc.
- Evaluate and interpret functional safety standards, regulations, guidelines, and regulations
- Coordination of functional safety workflows and work products with other departments
- Support of experts at all levels of system engineering concerning functional safety aspects
- Support the project managers in acquisitions (e.g. effort estimation)
- Support strategic topics of the department and segment
- Degree in electrical engineering, automotive engineering, mechatronics, safety engineering or comparable qualification
- Experience in working and coordinating globally distributed teams preferred
- Several years of professional experience in the automotive industry, ideally in the development of powertrain systems, ECU development
- Certified knowledge in the field of functional safety according to ISO 26262 preferred
- Preferrable experience in the field of control engineering, electric drive technology, power electronics as well as with automotive development projects
- Experience in product development according to ASPICE and ISO26262
- Knowledge of methods and tools for safety analyses
- Applied methodological knowledge from quality management according to ISO 9001 / IATF 16949, e.g. APQP or FMEA moderation desirable
- Additionally basic knowledge of the safety standards IEC/EN 61508 and EN ISO 13849 preferred
- Good written and spoken English language skills, German language skills desirable
- High communication skills
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
What we offer :
- Independent work as well as the freedom to try things out and develop solutions independently
- Challenging projects from prototypes to series production
- Working in a motivated and international team of experts
- The opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic and future-oriented environment
- A wide range of further training and development opportunities at all hierarchical levels
- The stability and variety of an internationally oriented company
- A modern and flexible work schedule, including the possibility of mobile work
- Flat hierarchies, direct communication and approachability
- Would you like an individual working time model? We encourage part-time work
Would you like to learn more about our additional benefits?
Klicken Sie hier.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.