Senior Business Development Manager Chassis & Brake Systems (m/f/d) - REF36423V
We are looking for you as a Senior Business Development Manager Chassis & Brake Systems (m/f/diverse) to support our area Continental Engineering Services (CES) at the location Frankfurt.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Coordination of the segment's global business development activities
- Ownership of our Business Development KPIs in alignment with the Segment Director
- Strategic expansion of the customer and product portfolio of the CES Chassis & Brake Systems segment
- Presentation of products and services to potential customers
- Preparation of market and customer analyses for the evaluation of new business areas
- Development of marketing core messages in cooperation with central marketing
- Interface to central marketing in the creation of marketing material
- Creation of presentations in cooperation with marketing and sales
- Organization and implementation of Tech Days at the customer's site, participation in trade fairs and conferences
- Academic degree in industrial engineering, electrical engineering, other technical courses of study or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in product development in the automotive environment
- Experience in social media and marketing would be an advantage
- Very good handling of the MS Office programs
- Very good German and English language skills (both written and spoken)
- Enjoyment of independent work
- High level of commitment and customer orientation
- Above-average teamwork, organizational and communication skills
- Willingness to travel (approx. 20 - 30%)
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
- Exciting and diversified projects
- Collegial environment
- An inside in innovative technologies of the automotive industry
- Wide network to research and development parties
- Big amount of self-reliance
- Modern leadership culture
- Individual choice of working times and locations
- Promotion of personal development
- Individual professional education
- Participation to the company’s success
You would like to learn more about our additional services?
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
As an engineering and production partner, Continental Engineering Services (CES) develops customized solutions for technologically challenging tasks in automotive and industrial industries. Become a part of a strong team and help us ensure that future mobility becomes more user-friendly, drive-efficient, safe and comfortable.