SAP SD Central Key User and Team Lead Global Sales Solutions APAC
- Participation in upcoming projects in the areas of organizational change management, project management, specification, implementation and rollout (e.g. S/4 Hana project Grip4T)
- Leading the team of Global Sales Solutions key user in APAC (incl. EDI, eBusiness, etc.)
- Connecting the regional team with the global organization Global Sales Solutions
- Consulting and participation in other international IT projects to represent the business organization and the SAP SD system
- Support and advice of decentralized key user organization (local SD key users in the tire sales and plant locations worldwide) in improving and enhancing their processes, focusing on APAC region
- Specification, evaluation and approval of change requests to meet customer needs
- Testing of system enhancements to be approved for the productive SAP SD system
- Processing of tickets related to system errors or service request in BMC Helix ticketing system
- Organizing and conducting system trainings for SD key users worldwide incl. documentation in different formats (OneNote, PowerPoint, video etc.)
- Organization and active participation in international key user meetings
- Maintenance and enhancements of existing business processes after alignment with Sales Management of different markets/regions, e.g., regarding planning, execution, and evaluation of customer visits
- Key position to coordinate the needs of Tire Sales business worldwide in one ERP system
- Regular alignment with central key users of other SAP modules, such as Finance, Controlling and Purchasing
- Up to 10% international traveling
- Degree in business sciences or information technology
- Fluent in English language requested, second language preferred
- Presentation, communication and training skills
- Several years of experience in sales, sales related or sales supporting (e.g. IT) functions
- Very good knowledge of sales related business processes
- Experience in SAP SD requested, good overall business process knowledge (Order 2 Cash)
- Basic IT knowledge and system affinity
- Experience in project management
- Ability to work in a team, good communication skills, taking own initiatives
- Interested in interaction with other people in an international environment, willingness to international travels
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
SAP is our standard ERP system, which is used for all commercial processes. The SD module within the system covers all sales related functions towards our customers and is used by 13.000 users within the Continental Tire Division in 55 sales locations and pants in Europe, America, and Asia Pacific.
As a Central Key User (SD) you act as an interface between system end users (business) and our global IT organization. You will act as first contact person for our central and local customers in different organizational units. This job offers opportunities to travel to the international sales location to support colleagues locally.
Being part of an international powerful and highly motivated team, you will work together with colleagues from all over the world on topics, that will essentially shape the digital world of Continental within the next years without losing the focus on APAC and especially China. Team spirit is our elixir, but personal individuality is also a key factor emphasizing our diversity approach.