Industrial Sales Engineer
1. Realize individual sales target. Implementation of sales policies, procedures and systems to ensure compliance with corporate policies and provide working guidelines for the industrial sales team;
2. Develop and maintain distributor network, develop distributor's competency in collaboration with Industrial sales operation management;
3. According to sales target, work out sales strategy and action plan in the specific business area within Eastern region.
4. Monitor account receivable balance monthly; follow up with customers on outstanding balances and ensure that customers pay as per terms to help manage cash flow and reduce potential bad debts.
5. Close monitor the competition in the market and collect market status and trend, report to team leader timely
6. Build up and maintain good relationship with All external stakeholders, including end users, design institute, consulting firms, authorities, and etc.
1. At least 3 years' sales experience in industry.
2. Work experience with multinational company is a plus
3. Self-initiative and self-disciplined
4. Open-minded, can work under pressure and frequent business travel
5.Skills in customer communications and presentations
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.