ADAS Software Architect - Radar - Szeged
In the Budapest Artificial Intelligence Development Center of Continental, Autonomous Mobility, we create next generation automotive software solutions which make automated driving safe and affordable. We work towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of automated driving by delivering world-class perception and fusion systems.
Our teams develop a modular and scalable Engineering Platform and Ecosystem, a reliable foundation for a wide range of ADAS functions (automated parking, safety systems, cruising functions). It covers scalable data pipeline development, datalake implementation, software platform development and CI/CD solutions as well.
You will work in an international agile team on radar middleware development, where you will be transforming customer ideas into working solutions.
- Software requirements analysis and definition.
- Using the SW Requirements Specification and existing SW Architecture to design or update the high-level architecture
- Definition and documentation of software component interfaces.
- Description of dynamic behavior of software components.
Establish bidirectional traceability between architecture elements and requirements.
- Participation in the creation and analysis of the system architecture
- Participate in the SW Security Analysis
- Participate in the SW Functional Safety Analysis.
- University degree (BSc, MSc, PhD) in a technical area: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related
- 8+ years of experience in automotive embedded software design and development
- Hands-on experience in classic AUTOSAR / adaptive AUTOSAR
- Good command of English
- Collaborative, open-minded, team player attitude
- Experience in Autosar BSW
- Experience in design and development of Architecture using tools like Enterprise Architect or equivalent.
Nice To Have
- Experience in agile software development methods
- Experience in Tresos tool.
What we offer:
- competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including:
- bonus system
- annual flexible benefit (Cafeteria)
- private health insurance
- employee discounts
- sport pass support
- flexible work-from-home arrangements during and after the COVID-19 pandemic
- continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- personal career development and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility
- opportunity to see your ideas turn into reality with our test vehicles
- ability to directly deliver software into real, innovative products
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.