Algorithm Test Engineer
In AI Development Center of Continental, we create next generation automotive software solutions which make Autonomous Driving safe and affordable. We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future by delivering software solutions for ADAS projects.
The complexity of future mobility systems grows continuously. The development of Driver Assistance and Autonomous Driving systems and their cutting-edge components (Radar, Lidar, Camera, Ultrasonic and Central Processing Unit) is one of the key area to secure our way towards Vision Zero (eliminate injuries & accidents).
- As an Algorithm Test Engineer, you will be responsible for validating the performance of algorithms used, among other things, in Radar sensors.
- You will support in defining and deriving requirements and test scenarios for testing.
- You will design and specify tests, in alignment with the development team.
- You will implement and automate the tests using Python.
- You will provide timely solutions and discuss the results with the development team and other stakeholders.
- You will work on continuously improve the test process and ensuring the highest quality standards for our products.
- You will work in accordance with the state-of-the-art automotive processes (ASPICE, ISO26262, and others).
- You will work as part of an international team alongside renowned internal and external experts in the field, benefit from university collaborations, participate in real-world field tests.
- University degree (BSc, MSc, PhD) from a quantitative field (e.g., computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics, data science)
- Software development experience
- Python programming experience
- Basic software testing knowledge
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player with strong focus on quality and result delivery
- Excellent communication skills in English, spoken and written
- Collaborative, open-minded attitude, ability to work in a respectful professional teamrithm
Nice To Have
- Relevant work experience
- Basic understanding of Machine Learning / Deep Learning application in automotive projects
- Experience in the automotive industry with automotive processes and automotive tooling.
What we offer:
- competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including:
- bonus system
- annual flexible benefit (Cafeteria)
- private health insurance
- employee discounts
- sport pass support
- flexible work-from-home arrangements during and after the COVID-19 pandemic
- continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- personal career development and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility
- opportunity to see your ideas turn into reality with our test vehicles
- ability to directly deliver software into real, innovative products
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.