New Product Launch Manager
- Leads and manages a new development project within the operations to support the project time, budget and functionality.
- Responsible for the specific input and output from the discipline in support of achieving project team objectives and targets.
- Support the BU NPLM in creating the Manufacturing Concept.
- Project Initiation and Planning.
- Steer Execution of project: Coordinate and control project activities, track the project progress, define corrective measures if deviating from the Project Plan.
- Project controls and reporting: Regularly align and report the Operations project status in accordance with the valid tool and process set.
- Improvement / Maintenance: Provide and promote continuous improvements for products and processes and projects in his/her area of responsibility.
- NPL related procedures: Knowledge of the Product Life Cycle, the Operations Processes including Project Supporting Processes, New product launch procedure, Serial Life Management procedure.
- Technical Knowledge: Production technology, processes and test/inspection steps knowledge (SMT, THT, ICT, FA), including database - MES, Pulse, MPM, etc; Basic technical product knowledge (HW, SW, Mechanical Design, functionality); Change management, logistics knowledge.
- Operations Project Controlling and Reporting: Knowledge of methods, tools (PLC, LSR, BQR, eCR, R&R, task force, Lean Check, D-FMEA, P-FMEA, control plan, action plan, work instruction, feasibility study, Project checklist incl. Material, Equipment, Components release- and Documentation checklist); Problem Resolution Management and Escalate Management; Leading of people (Operations Team members).
- Quality in Launches: Understands processes and support the implementation and conclusion of activities during project
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.