Technical Compliance Manager (m/f/diverse) - REF35060Q
- Support analysis and evaluation of technical Compliance (tC) cases (including safety, legal and regulatory concerns))
- Manage technical Compliance cases on Business Area level
- Ensure appropriate customer documentation and reporting available up-to-date information on tC cases within BA OE
- Develop and overseeing control systems to prevent violations with legal guidelines and internal policies
- Support implementation of corrective and preventive measures
- Support development of standard methodology for risk mitigation
- Lead/Assist Problem Solving activities
- Academic degree (University of Applied Science or higher) in mechanical or automotive engineering or similar technical education
- Several years of experience in product development, key account management (Automotive Engineer /Account Quality Manager) or strong quality background
- Very good knowledge on structured problem-solving
- Innovative and result-oriented, strong drive to improve the business
- Able to cooperate and lead in multidisciplinary teams
- Excellence communication and stakeholder management skills
- International experience preferred and strong sense for diversity
- Strong IT skills (Office tools advance user, tableau report intermedium user, basic knowledge in Power BI)
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken)
- Can-do mentality
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.