(Senior) Data Scientist - R&D Tires
As a member of our global data science team in R&D, you will play a crucial role in analyzing complex data sets, developing predictive models, and providing data-driven insights to drive business growth and innovation.
You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including software engineers, data engineers, and business stakeholders, to identify and solve challenging data problems and transform machine learning models into impactful products.
- Analyze complex data sets, identify patterns, and extract insights;
- Develop predictive models using statistical techniques and machine learning algorithms;
- Preprocess and transform raw data for analysis and modeling;
- Evaluate and improve model performance through iterative development;
- Present findings and insights through data visualizations and reports;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to solve business problems;
- Stay updated with advancements in data science and experiment with new techniques.
- University degree in a quantitative field such as Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related disciplines;
- Previous experience as a Data Scientist (or similar role);
- Strong statistical and analytical skills;
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python or R;
- Experience with Machine Learning techniques and libraries;
- Proficient in data transformation, visualization, and feature engineering;
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Understanding of business processes and their alignment with data science;
- Very good communication skills in English.
- Integration in a dynamic international work environment;
- A wide range of application domains for ML & AI;
- Agile and collaborative workstyle;
- Continuous opportunities for the promotion of talent and training.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.