Category Purchasing_Software/Engineering Services
1. Early involved and actively lead the sourcing process by:
* Supplier visit/audit and pre-qualification
* Sourcing decision for projects above 5k €
* Negotiation of prices and closure of contracts for projects above 5k €
2. Develop potential new and existing suppliers in the region, optimize the supplier panel for specified technologies, such as engineering related services, production equipment .
3. Implement the global strategy/frame agreement into the region, ensures both the process and policy compliance.
4. Drives and optimize the strategy & process with cross- functional team.
5. Bundles the internal demands from different locations and ensures fulfillment of requirements with legally binding contracts
6.Responsible for correct data in the respective IT systems (esp. IST-reporting, BASE, SPT, SAP...)
7. Implements and maintains a network within the category organization to share competence and best practices
1. >=3 years working experience in Purchasing area or engineering service related areas
2. Software development / project management is a plus.
3. Bachelor degree or above,
4. Field of study: Business Studies/Economics Science/Electrical Engineering /Industrial Engineering / Information Technology / software engineering
5. Familiar with engineering services related knowledge or indirect material purchasing activities including sourcing, supplier and contract management
6. Good at communication, negotiation and project management skills
7. Fluent in written and spoken English
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.