Development Engineer for Building Bladders
As a part of our newly established department at Technology Center Puchov you and the team will:
Develop and industrialize bladders for tire building and apex machines, which cover:
- Development of new bladders including construction, contour, components, surface
- laboratory test concepts preparation and test results analysis
- coordination of experimental and pilot production
- specification adjustments and optimization
- new products industrialization & roll out to 20 locations worldwide.
Important part of daily work Is cooperation and intense communication with central functions as well as Conti tire plants worldwide.
- University degree in engineering, physics or comparable
- Basic skills and orientation in area of CAD specification
- English language on communication level
- Organized and structured approach with work
- Self-motivated, proactive in finding solutions
- Experience in tire manufacturing area advantage
> Modern work environment, ergonomic equipment (e.g. personal laptop notebook, adjustable working table)
> Innovative atmosphere with open door culture
> Flexible working hours and home office policy
> Dynamic jobs with international interfaces
> Freedom to act within position responsibilities - Let your ideas shape the future
> Personalized career growth - Regular and continuous training
> Remuneration based on performance, experience, achieved results
> Salary bonus system (performance & profit-sharing bonuses)
> Additional salaries (Holiday & Christmas bonuses)
> Business trips including significant Travel allowance
> Canteen directly on-site (only 1€ per menu)
> Financial contributions for baby birth, jubilee, etc.
> Rich social program: relax & wellness activities, children's recreation, sports activities for family members
Salary based on experience, skills, and competencies of a candidate.
Starting salary for fresh graduate app. 1600€ brutto, possible salary increase in 1 year might be up to 2100€ brutto.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.