Intern - Vehicle Test Engineer, Year-Round
The Product Integration & Test group for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) is looking to strengthen our system level testing and development with a highly motivated and technically skilled intern. Our interns are fully integrated in our various projects, preparing and testing of ADAS sensor systems against defined requirements. The ADAS Product Integration & Test group is leading all integration & testing activities of LIDAR sensors in lab and vehicle environments. We are currently developing and industrializing this new technology for application in Autonomous Mobility.
- Integration of ADAS sensors and measurement equipment in test vehicles and on test bench
- Performing system tests of customer functions and sub- functions in test vehicles and on test bench
- Specification and execution of test cases (100% coverage) according to customer requirements
- Establishing and maintaining test documentation (requirements, test reports, statistics, key performance indicators in DOORs, IMS, process tool chain, JIRA, GIT, & Confluence) according to product life cycle
- Analysis, documentation, forwarding and tracking of deviations and errors
- Design, development, adaption and optimization of necessary test methods
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Competitive pay
- Hands on experience with the team
- Project experience
- Company lunch and learns
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
- Must be willing to work on-site for most assignments
- Must be actively enrolled in a US accredited degree program pursuing a degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent
- Must have and maintain a minimum GPA of a 2.8 or higher
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 software
- Critical analysis, evaluation, and synthesis of new and complex idea
- Capability to take initiative, make decisions and deliver results
- Clear and open communication, creativity
- Knowledge of system-level engineering, processes and standards, and/or system testing
- Knowledge of ADAS relevant technologies
- Experience in programming (C, C++, Matlab, Python, etc.)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity
Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future for this job opening
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.