Experience: Automotive Domain/Industry experience: Minimum 12-15 Years
Security development/architect experience: Minimum 10 Years
- The SP (Security and Privacy) Architect is responsible for defining the mechanisms and architecture that will help to ensure security of the product and the privacy of its users, based on the results of the TARA and the risk treatment approach. This role works closely together with the SE, SW, HW Architects, and the SP Analyst to support a common understanding within the development team.
- The SP Architect defines technical concepts and outlines SP aspects of the architecture within a project based on SP-relevant requirements. The role splits the SP-relevant SE parts into HW and SW components, and then reviews the system and its interfaces with respect to SP.
- This profile requires a highly motivated individual with experience in creative but structured problem solving, advanced data manipulation/analysis and new technology test and engineering methods.
- Job Requirements :
- The candidate must have the following knowledge and experience:
- 10+ years of hands-on working experience in cybersecurity projects.
- Knowledge on security management process in Automotive product development.
- Strong know how on UNECE, ISO/SAE 21434 and others cybersecurity standards and regulations. (NHTSA, Auto-ISAC, WP.29, JASPAR, AWI 24089)
- Understanding of cybersecurity algorithms (AES, ECC Curves, RSA, SHA, HMAC, CMAC, etc)
- Understanding of hardware accelerators (Hardware Security Module (HSM), SHE, etc)
- Experience in system level cyber security concepts and architecture and in defining cybersecurity architecture and design.
- Experience in handling Incident response management, incident tracking and mitigation management.
- Experience in different SW and HW cyber security features for Automotive products
- Experience in providing trainings to teams on security process and features
- Ability to understand new security features, concepts and provide architectural level solutions
- Strong experience leading engineering teams – provide technical leadership, mentoring team members
- Deliver high performance on time to the customers
- Experience in some combination of the following techniques:
- Threat modelling and vulnerability analysis
- Security risk assessment
- Reverse engineering
- Fuzz testing
- Penetration testing
- Systematic Security Testing (Design) Techniques
- Code review and analysis – Static and Dynamic
- Vulnerabiltiy Analysis
- Side-Channel Analysis
- Knowledge or experience in some combination of the following is desirable:
- Security testing of cyber-physical systems
- Knowledge of in-vehicle network protocols (CAN, FlexRay, automotive Ethernet)
- Exposure ECU communication and flash programming
- Good understanding of AUTOSAR based security stack
- Hands on experience in AUTOSAR Cyber Security module configuration and integration
- Hands on experience in AUTOSAR CAN stack module configuration and integration
- Experience in Cyber Security and COM-C Requirement Analysis, HSM framework, Key management, Key rotation, key provisioning frameworks
- Cryptography principles, applications, and implementation considerations
- Working knowledge of ISO/SAE 21434, SAE J3061, UNECE or other appropriate cybersecurity standards and regulations
- Working knowledge and understanding of legal and regulatory frameworks such as GDPR
- Strong understanding of TARA process and tools
- Strong understanding of CI/CD pipeline and technologies
- Working knowledge of code review standards/checklists
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in computer science, electronics & electrical engineering, mathematics, or a related field with a strong emphasis on security, privacy, cryptography, or similar
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.