- Support profitable growth of the two segments in line with the segment and BA strategy.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external policies & procedures.
- Support the execution all of go-to market strategy for the segment build the organization able to execute segment strategic objectives.
▪ Customer master data management
▪ Administration of contracts and agreements with customers
▪Manage customer masters and all content, reports in CRM salesforce.com
▪ Safeguards commited standards of quality guidelines (internal and external), quality awareness, customer quality targets and observes customer care commitments
Driver continuous performance improvement
▪ Ensures feedback on customer satisfaction and escalation throughout CT BA and segment for improvements
▪ Plays an active leadership role in the Customer Serivce to promote and drive customer centricity
▪ Adminstration of distributor programs, policies including Elite, MAPP including direct customer interaction.
▪ Administration of rebates, comissions and special commercial terms
▪ All major customer communications including mailing lists, major launches, price increase notices.
▪ Adminster and audit all customer annual volume, CTS, Elite and related incentive rebates.
▪ College degree
▪mini 3 years professional experience in sales administration or commercial management
▪ Project management experience in major projects, especially in international business environment
▪ international business experience is preferred
▪ Strong data analytics
▪ Market knowledge on customer and competitors trends and actions
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.