HPC System Architect (m/f/diverse) - REF32786P
We are looking for you to support our area Architecture and Networking at the location Babenhausen.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Technical leadership and coordination of system architectures to ensure high reuse and to identify the synergies between HPC products
- Define the generic system architecture as a basis for the future HPC development activities
- Development of system architectures based on features requested by the customers
- Definition of interfaces between different disciplines, domains and features
- Decomposition and allocation of functions to physical and discipline components with consideration of functional safety as well as security aspects based on SysML
- Check for compatibility of standard solutions with the customer requirements
- Active participation in the definition of system test strategy together with the system test managers
- Develop test case proposals system integration test and support the test team in finalizing the test specification
- Coordination of teams of technical experts to develop product functions
- Analyzing, evaluating and clarifying customer- and standard-requirements in collaboration with the internal discipline/domain specialists
- Academic degree in an engineering subject or comparable qualification
- Several years of relevant work experience, either as software, system or hardware architect
- Several years of experience in the field of architecture / system engineering / automotive product design / automotive functional safety
- Project and/or process experience (minimum one project completed)
- Experience in coaching junior colleagues and interns
- Knowledge and experience in working with international project teams with multiple development locations
- Business fluent English and very good German language skills (written and spoken)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome
We want to take care of our employees – because we can only develop as an organization with a committed team. This is why we not only offer an exciting job surrounding in an international, innovative technology company but a lot more such as
- a culture that enables our employees to grow
- a multitude of learning & training opportunities
- possibilities for flex work, mobile work (also abroad) & sabbatical
- a company pension plan
- exclusive employee discounts with our Corporate Benefits
- local offers (canteen & bistro, company gas station, free parking, electric vehicle charging stations, health initiatives)
Click here to find out more.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
Bachelor Thesis – Bring-Up of a NVIDIA high-performance development board - REF24885M