Digital Marketing Specialist
As Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be part of the Marketing team of Market Malaysia organization responsible for driving digital marketing activities and related new projects, and also provide B2C marketing communication support on digital contents.
Digital Marketing for TCP
- Take ownership of TCP (Total Confidence Plan) program including future upgradation.
O2O (Online to Offline / Offline to Online) Business
- In charge of O2O business development and management
Retail support projects
- Development and management of retail related projects for enabling business
- Retail audit program planning and implementation
Media & KOL management
- Coordinate and follow up on the tyre and content arrangement as per the agreement with media / KOL. Monitor closely on the performance.
Social Media / Listening
- Actively monitor the consumer sentiment in regards to Continental
- Maintenance of website to ensure up to date information being uploaded
- Key contact person in regards to changes or amendments requests from stakeholders
- Customer service to respond to general enquiries
Education : University degree in Business / General Management / Marketing / Communication
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing field in modern retail industry or related experience in new business development.
• At Continental, we let your ideas shape the future to make a meaningful difference in
the world, and to themselves.
• Opportunity to gain global experience and build networks from international mobility
across our vast organization.
• Competitive salary, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy
generous leave, medical care and a highly competitively benefits package.
• We foster our people’s talent so they can master their career journeys and realize
their greatest potential.
• Open, inspiring and rewarding corporate culture
• Flexible working conditions that help you enjoy your work-life balance
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.