- counting 100% top parts indicated by the team, using counting devices or manual ( especially after washing process).
- checking box labels conformity after other critical processes in preproduction (discrepancy related).
- ensure usage of correct packaging through the processes ( box type and quantity per box). Propose improvements for packaging.
- check and provide permanent feedback about machines parts counters usage by production operators.
- assist, check, provide feedback about correct SAP booking of produced quantities and box labelling.
- execute spot inventory on demand.
- support Task force team for other actions related to stock discrepancies in production flow.
Minimum requirements :
- Warehouse experience and/or material handling in production process
- Logical thinking and good basic mathematic
- Basic computer and digital skills
- Lift truck driving license (ISCIR) is an advantage.
- SAP basic knowledge is an advantage
What we offer:
-The 13-th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
-Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
-Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you
a medical subscription through Signal Iduna.
-Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to
us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
-Bookster – Feed your body and your mind. You can borrow books and
you’ll receive them at the office.
-Sports benefits- It’s important to stay active, so we offer you the 7Card.
-Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and
we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers,
restaurants, kindergartens etc.
-System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal
improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you
the opportunity to come with ideas and to be honored with an attractive
bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your
-Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a
parent, you receive some extra free days.
-Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your
newborn with a bonus.
-Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy events in your life, we support
you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a caseby-
-Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and
starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation
and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the
maximum you can achieve is 27).
-Transport from Timisoara area – You can choose to come with the bus
provided by the company if you’ll work from the office.
-Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself
within the company.
-Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no
matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different
nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
Vrei să conduci alături de Continental? Fă primul pas: aplică online!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.